Research Computing will perform regularly-scheduled planned maintenance Wednesday, 7 September 2018. November's activities include
- Installing new breakers for mechanical components in the HPCF
- Upgrade Omnipath Software and Firmware on Summit
- Rebuild and upgrade of Blanca Slurm controllers
- Upgrade Slurm on Blanca compute
- Performance validation of Summit compute
Maintenance is scheduled to take place between 07:00 and 19:00, though service will be restored as soon as all activities have concluded. During the maintenance period no jobs will run on Summit or Blanca resources.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org