Research Computing will perform regularly-scheduled planned maintenance Wednesday, 6 February 2019.
February's activities include
- Internal security and resilience enhancements in the RC Core
- Pilot deployment of a stateless compute image for a subset of Summit compute nodes
- Summit Interconnect reboot to address some internal errors
- Individually scheduled PetaLibrary migrations
- Performance validation of the Summit compute environment
Maintenace is scheduled to take place between 07:00 and 19:00, though service will be restored as soon as all activities have concluded. During the maintenance period no jobs will run on Summit resources, and there may be brief interruptions to Summit scratch and RC Core services during configuration changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com